(keitai-l) Re: Google and KDDI official menu

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 08/09/06
Intresting post. Can you please explain to those outside Japan exactly how
Google is integrated within KDDI? How is it different from regular Google
mobile searches?
Also are you saying that adsense now supports mobile keywords as a separate
entity? Or are you just referring to keywords relevant to mobile purchased
in the usual way?

Thanks

John

http://www.offportal.com