(keitai-l) Re: 5000 yen discount from KDDI and various gripes

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 09/06/06
I don't understand what "On vodafone, Toshiba has been the only one with bluetooth"
supposed to mean. SonyEricsson V802SE, Samsung 804SS have bluetooth, and
perhaps other models too which I am not familiar with.

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 11:12:59 +0900
Hugh Ashton <hughashton@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 05/09/2006 23:43, "Greg Conquest (home)" <conquest@spamcop.net> wrote:
>
> >> And while I am griping, it annoys me that the only phone to offer
> >> Bluetooth is the Toshiba...
> >
> > On vodafone, Toshiba has been the only one with bluetooth -- and
> > Toshiba's interface is terrible.
>
> Voda have been offering the 6630 and 6680 in the past, at least - the BT
> works OK on those, even if the application support is crippled. At any rate,
> I can use the Apple Address Book and iCal as advertised with the 6630.
>
> Hugh

Arnold P. Siboro (asiboro@maltech.jp)

"There are lots of examples where not the best product wins,
Windows would be one of those, but there are examples where
the best product wins. And the iPod is a great example of that."
                              -- Steve Jobs