(keitai-l) link to Newsweek article on keitais

From: <ben_at_benmiller.com>
Date: 09/08/06
In one sense, it's nothing you don't already know . . .
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14702667/site/newsweek/

"How do I love thee, Vodafone 905SH? Let me count the ways."

"For a month, I toted around Vodafone's 905SH, manufactured by Japan's
Sharp. It sported a stainless steel frame and a striking black
2.6-inch LCD screen, which swiveled 90 degrees to display nine
channels of digital television in crisp, widescreen format. It also
surfed the Web, served as a debit card, downloaded and played music
and took two-megapixel photos. It won my heart. Here in America's
pokey mobile-phone market, we have nothing like it."