(keitai-l) Re: [SPAM] Re: FOMA phones hacked?

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 09/17/06
I'm often testing non-Japanese mobiles here and while you can throw a local SIM card in them OK, the tricky thing is getting the MMS and packet data settings. Vodasoft packet data settings are well known but they refuse to give up their MMS settings. Docomo support staff stated it was impossible (naughty) to use a non-Docomo mobile on their network and wouldn't give me settings for anything.

Kyle