(keitai-l) Re: Mobile homepages

From: David Harper <dharper_at_wirelessink.com>
Date: 12/14/06
Hi Ken (and other Keitai-l members).

I'd like to submit for your review and consideration my service:
http://www.winksite.com

At Winksite, you can easily mobilize RSS feeds (or set up your own
mobile pages) then toggle on mobile-tuned community channels such as
forums, chat and polls. (Note: Support for non-latin character sets is
on the roadmap.)

Our "Manifesto" can be found on my blog here:

One World. No Borders. 2.5 Billion Connected People.
http://harper.wirelessink.com/?p=97

In addition, Winksite generates a QR Code for every mobile site launched.

We recently presented at Under The Radar: Mobility in San Francisco our
presentation can be found here:
http://harper.wirelessink.com/?p=100

Any feedback (positive or negative) from you or other Keitai-l members
would be appreciated as we are in the midst of building out our next
feature set/UI.

Cheers,
Dave Harper
Founder, Winksite