(keitai-l) Re: Keitai with a Japanese-English dictionary?

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 01/22/07
V804SS (yes, it's a vodafone model, not the current "sondafone" ones)
can do what you describe. It is unlockable and has dictionary (a simple
one, though). It's no longer sold through official channels, so I guess
you need to buy via Yahoo auctions etc.

Pada Mon, 22 Jan 2007 00:58:49 -0800 (PST)
si Phil <skip_5@yahoo.com> bilang:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like my girlfriend to bring over with her a Japanese keitai when she comes to Canada in February.
>
> I'd like to use a regular number, and I'd also like it to have a Japanese-English dictionary.
>
> Are there any models (that can be unlocked) that anyone can suggest?
>
> I used to have a VodafoneV601t.  It had a dictionary and I loved it.  Something similar would be great.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Phil

Arnold P. Siboro (asiboro@maltech.jp)

"There are lots of examples where not the best product wins,
Windows would be one of those, but there are examples where
the best product wins. And the iPod is a great example of that."
                              -- Steve Jobs