(keitai-l) Re: Symbian drops the ball; Microsoft kicks a field goal

From: Craig Kovatch <cromas_at_gmail.com>
Date: 01/28/07
Perhaps SoftBank just didn't spend as much time trying to lock down
the X01HT, since it's the first generation of such a product in Japan.
The locks on Vodafone's Nokia models from a year or two ago are easily
worked around or defeated, but nobody has figured out the newer models
yet. Perhaps things will similarly get more locked for WM5 as time
goes.

Not hoping for that, of course, but let's not count our eggs before they hatch.

-c