(keitai-l) Re: DoCoMo to offer flat rate data plan from March

From: Chris Houser <houser_at_kinjo-u.ac.jp>
Date: 02/01/07
How is this different from the current packet-hodai plans?
I thought that for many months now we could buy unlimited imode for 4000y/month.
Do the new plans just replicate that imode pricing for moperaU?

The new data communication card sounds like a step backward from
mopera's @freed, which offered the same flat-rate 64 kbps, with a
strong signal, fast proxy servers, and a low-power compact-flash card
- for a mere 4000/month.