(keitai-l) Discount invite for keitai-l members to the Digital Music Conference Europa at 3GSM

From: Mark Frieser <mark_at_fminc.co.uk>
Date: 01/30/07
Dear Keitai List members,
Ted Cohen, Peter Sung and I would like to invite you to join us at
the Digital Music Conference Europa (http://www.dmceuropa.com) taking
place in Barcelona February 13th, 2007 at the Tryp Apolo Hotel, the
The DMC Europa is a unique opportunity for you to make deals, get
face time with top mobile, digital and music executives in an
intimate environment with a focused agenda concentrating on new
products, services and revenue streams in the digital music industry.

And we’d like to take a few minutes of your time in this letter to
give you a few reasons to join us at this event.

1.	The Issues:  We look at the issues not as conference organizers
trying to fill slots with based on a checklist, but as people who
actually planned, launched and ran successful mobile and digital
music service offerings.  This is our point of view and this is what
drives the agenda of the Digital Music Conference Europa. Practical,
interactive discussion of the issues with a focus on solutions, new
business models, factors for success and challenges and opportunities
– whether mobile, digital or a combination of the two – is what the
DMC Europa is all about.

2.	The Agenda:  The DMC focuses on the practical aspects of the
development of mobile and digital music services for the consumer
marketplace, how to grow the existing market, and where the path lies
for further innovation and how digital, mobile and music industries
can work together to maximize revenues and profit.

Speakers at the DMC Europa include top mobile carrier, handset,
digital distribution and marketing executives including:

a.	Ralf Lülsdorf, Head of Music Sponsorship, T-Mobile International
b.	Ingo Schneider, VP, Consumer Marketing, T-Mobile International
c.	Ken Hertz, Managing Partner, GOLDRING HERTZ + LICHTENSTEIN LLP
d.	Muzibul Khan VP Product Management and Engineering Samsung
Telecommunications America

In addition, top executives from labels, service providers, content
owners, points of distribution, managers and executives from across
the digital/music spectrum are represented.  For more information
please visit the DMC Europa homepage at http://www.dmceuropa.com/
agenda.html

3.	The Organizers:  If you are in the mobile/digital music industry,
there is a good chance that you have attended one of our events.
 From Webnoize to the Global Wireless Summit to the Mobile Music
Conference to MIDEMNet to Mobile and Money and the Brand Access
Forum, separately and in association, we have put on events that have
consistently attracted the top speakers and executives in the digital/
mobile music industries.

The reason why we created events, and have done so successfully, is
because we wanted to provide an alternative to conferences where
there is no real knowledge on the part of the organizers about what
it takes to launch and run services in a constantly changing,
competitive environment.

4.	The Offer:  If you would like to join us at the DMC Europa, we’d
like to extend an offer to you to join us at the special rate of EUR
310, good until February 1st.  Simply click the following link –
http://www.dmceuropa.com/special.html -  and you’ll be signed up for
what promises to be a singular opportunity to shape the digital/
mobile music future.  If you want to participate as a speaker or
sponsor, please email either Ted, Mark or Peter for more details and
information.

We want to thank you in advance for your consideration of our event,
and we sincerely hope to see you in Barcelona at the Digital Music
Conference Europa on 13 February.

Sincerely,

Mark Frieser
(and Ted Cohen and Peter Sung)
Co-Chairs, Digital Music Conference Europa