(keitai-l) Re: Looking for work in mobile dev (near native Japanese)

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 03/24/07
On 23 Mar 2007, at 21:58, Nik Frengle wrote:

> Am I the only pervert whose mind naturally
> jumped to the conclusion that one handed content must be porn?)

No of course not. It just marked you out as English. (That and
possessor of an organ so small manipulation of said item leaves one
hand free for your keitai ... )

Re the KK rules - they changed recently, so it is no longer possible
to start a YK. The capitalization rules have changed as well - it is
now far less expensive than it used to be. So the cachet of a KK has
gone down and old YK/KK distinction is mostly gone.

But I guess it is a good rule of thumb to capitalize at at least what
the old KK rules required - 10million yen - as this shows you could
have been a "proper - old style" KK.

YKs were given the option of becoming KK's - many have not, including
me, as there is now something of a cachet to it. It shows you are "old".

Nick