(keitai-l) does and don'ts...

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 01/17/08
I'm off to rainy Blighty end of Feb - with my Softbank Nokia 705NK, on
white plan....

I want basic calls, with - possibly - email.

Any does and don'ts?

Incidentally - anyone care to wager when the iPhone will hit Japan? I
assume Docomotose will be the carrier - given Apple's preposterous
revenue sharing demands.... (I guess March...)

I am in two minds about the iphone. It looks jolly nice, but a crappy
phone.... But if it has a nice SDK -  and if REALbasic is ported, and
has real access to the hardware, it will be Butterfly sexy ("chou-chou-
sexy"...)

Incidentally - is the iPhone javascript implementation jQuery
compatible?

Nick

Japanese Maps, English Labels.
Find Japanese addresses in English. Now for phones too...
http://diddlefinger.com
http://diddlefinger.mobi