(keitai-l) Re: iPhone Softbank plans

From: Nick May <nick_at_cogitoltd.com>
Date: 06/17/08
It is no worse than the 705NK was at launch.

It is about 5000yen/month more than a basic white plan with basic
browsing package.

That said - people with iphones are said to use the net for browsing
rather more than people on other handsets - so having the unlimited
packet plan might worth while.

Say one got the basic white plan, and browsed only over wifi, that
would bring it in pretty cheap - what - 3500yen/month? Which is
reasonable, given the fact it is a small ipod as well....

If one is wondering "do I keep my current phone and get an itouch, or
move to an iphone" it isn't a bad proposition....

Nick