(keitai-l) Re: eMobile is out of phase?

From: Shannon Jacobs <shannon.jacobs_at_gmail.com>
Date: 07/11/08
Well, it sounds like it is in phase after all? Thanks for your
comments. A couple of reactions and questions:

I've also been mostly satisfied with the D02HW USB device, though I
had some trouble connecting it to some of the computers I tried. I
still haven't succeeded with a direct connection from Ubuntu Linux.
Actually, I usually share it over my home network with ICS, and the
only glitch is that it disconnects every 6 hours. Overall it works
quite well, even when I'm tunneling into our corporate network.

I can't say enough bad things about Windows Mobile, so I won't start.
Using the basically free H11T phone with Keitai Master NX3 and shared
storage mode is kind of mediocre--but it's still head and shoulders
above my experiences with Windows Mobile. My only regret is that I
feel like I'm locked away from Apple's interesting phone...

My main question right now is about how the email system works for the
H11T. That's mostly about the spam control, but also the billing
system.