(keitai-l) Re: DoCoMo portal?

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 04/11/00
On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Andrea Hoffmann wrote:

> NTT DoCoMo's i-mode a Useful Tool for Capturing Customers
> http://www.nikkeibp.asiabiztech.com/wcs/leaf?CID=onair/asabt/fw/99124

	The article mentions that to get site approved the provider
	must "accept certains limitations". Anyone on the list
	have experience or knowledge what these limitations are?
	Or is the information under NDA?

	On another topic. I've recently gathered quite a few
	links to articles concerning i-mode or keitai in
	general. I've considered to put up a list of those
	under keitai-l pages and later update the links allways when
	new article is found. So when any of you find a recent
	article somewhere on the net don't hesitate to share it
	with the list.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/