(keitai-l) Re: i-Mode docs?

From: calvin lash <calvin-lash_at_hitachi-cs.co.jp>
Date: 04/13/00
JBAERNYC@aol.com wrote:
> > Are there any English docs on how to create services/pages for
> > iMode phones?

> Dave wrote: I intend to get cracking on it from
> Monday onwards after I've finshed some legal work.
> http://www.autotelic.com/i-mode/index.html
> If anyone wants to make any contributions, that would be nice... :-)

It's my understanding that Nokia is (going to?) sell a KEITAI with an
English interface in Japan. I am not certain if it's an iMode or a WAP
(Japanese EZ-Web) standard but that English-interface Nokia ought to
have English documentation.

<!--Calvino (cluelessly flaying away at making a mobile-site deep in the
belly of the beast) -->