(keitai-l) Re: M-Commerce

From: <JBAERNYC_at_aol.com>
Date: 04/17/00
Renfield.Kuroda@msdw.com writes:

<< Anyone can send email or short mail messages to I-mode phones (provided
you have
 a list of emails).
 Also, with Java capabilities on the 503i (due this fall) and Java announced
 recently for J-Phone, theoretically anyone can run any applet they want on
their
 phone... >>

Do you have more information on these devices?  Running KVM or natively?  But
do different phones treat SMS differently?  I recently read an article about
a "Quiet-SMS"  that allowed for data to be updated on the phone
asynchronously but I dont know what phone or OS allowed it.

- Jon