(keitai-l) Re: i-mode gateway / url access

From: Jordan Plitteris <jsp_at_panix.com>
Date: 04/19/00
Yes!

This is how I see the normal URL from my DoCoMo F502:

1. While viewing the i-mode page, hit the "Menu" button.
2. Choose "URL を表示する”
3. The Internet URL is displayed.

For example, the real URL of the Zagat Tokyo Resuraunt guide is:

http://zagat.techfirm.co.jp/main.html

It doesn't always display 100% correctly, but you can see most of the text.
Some sites seem to know if you are accessing from a phone or not, and
display different pages depending. Some sites might not allow you in unless
you are using an i-mode phone.

Jordan