(keitai-l) popular i-mode sites

From: Nina Young <nina.young_at_jup.com>
Date: 04/24/00
Hi Folks,

I work for Jupiter Communications, an Internet market research firm and
I cover Japan..

I am writing a report on access platforms in Japan, and of course,
i-mode will be a main focus.

Could somebody humour me and tell me what sites are on the front menu
level? (I do not have an i-mode phone unfortunately) I cannot believe
that they simply have to fulfill  a couple of requirements, to be
official-  none of which are monetary...For example, Yahoo! Japan, I am
sure, will not be happy being a 3rd level menu option and will probably
pay the big bucks for more prominent placement..They are quite late in
announcing their mobile strategy ..

Do you know of any i-mode site rankings sites? Also, the most popular
services? (i know bandai's Kyarappa service is incredibly popular-any
others?)

Do the subscribers to this mailing list use their i-mode phones mostly
for fun?

If anybody out there runs an i-mode site, I would like to speak with
you..

Thank you very much.

--
ÉjÅ[ÉiÅ@ÉÑÉìÉO