(keitai-l) Re: market demographics

From: Alexander Basil Chelico <c-alexander_at_bxn.ne.jp>
Date: 04/27/00
George, Nina:

Nina wrote:
> I contacted NTTDoCoMo, and they wouldn't give out any demographic info
> on i-mode. I did read somewhere, and I'll try to find it, that 30% of
> users were in their 20's- and 20% were in their 30's..
>
> I think its safest  to say that "highest percentage of i-mode users are
> under 30"

I write:
At the following links, you will find some teaser
statistics (in Japanese) from 2 internet surveys, the
first completed in July 1999 and the other February
2000:

http://www.myvoice.co.jp/voice/enquete/1203/index.html

http://www.myvoice.co.jp/voice/enquete/1903/index.html

The reason why I call them "teaser stats" is because
they give very complete demographic information on the
respondents of the survey, but not on just the portion
of people who are i-Mode users.

_BUT_, the data that you asked for is available for a
modest price (check out the red and blue links at the
bottom of each of the URLs above)

Please feel free to inquire through me (I work for
MyVoice's parent company, CRC) or at:

voice@crc.co.jp

Hope this helps! Sincerely,

alex