(keitai-l) Re: Where the Digerati Range?

From: Andrea Hoffmann <ah_at_anima.de>
Date: 05/05/00
Hi Daniel, hi all,

> Where in Tokyo do the digerati hang out? Which bar or hotel is
> the Mecca of the unberconnected?

I heard that the bar on the top floor of the quite new shibuya
building accross hachiko (QFront) is at least aiming to become
such a place where the homus onlinus is meeting and chatting...

they promised to open until 2 a.m. but I haven't tried it yet.

> (for that matter: What's the preferred digerati drink?)?

that's a good question! is there a connection between drinks
and being digital? I guess cool digital drinks should glow in
the dark ;)

another slightly related question: when I was in Germany two
weeks ago I saw the "use of mobile phone is forbidden here"
sign in many restaurants, bars, shops and trains. Is there a
similar trend in Japan?

Regards,
Andrea
--