(keitai-l) Re: Keitai Manners

From: Srinivas Nimmagadda <nimma_at_svwh.net>
Date: 05/08/00
I can understand the annoyance in movie theaters and perhaps some restaurants
but why is our tolerance so low when it comes to hearing keitai ringing or
people communicating through them..

we tolerate the noise of cars, buses, factories, neighbors, co-workers, the
screaming
employees at Starbucks in Roppongi.

Perghaps we will see an addition to the Yoyogi-koen sign
No dogs, no running, no skating, no biking, no throwing balls, no talking,
next to the NO FUN sign.