(keitai-l) Re: HTTP_USER_AGENT -JPhone, EzWeb redirect

From: Jud Taylor <taylor_at_gol.com>
Date: 05/11/00
David,

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: keitai-l-bounce@appelsiini.net [mailto:keitai-l-bounce@appelsiini.
net]On Behalf Of M. David
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 11:36 PM
To: keitai-l@appelsiini.net
Subject: (keitai-l) Re: HTTP_USER_AGENT -JPhone, EzWeb redirect

Jud,

"GET /j/index.html HTTP/1.0" 200 1096 "-" "-"
is the log entry I'm getting on my J-Phone pages.  I'm not getting anything,
or can't identify ezweb phones at all.
have tried
if ($Agent =~ /^-/i)  and if ($Agent =~ /^JPhone\/i) in an attempt to get
lucky with the JPhone browser- but to joy..

If anyone has been able to redirect, Please let me know how!

David