(keitai-l) Re: OT: Suggestion for Name change...

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 05/30/00
On Tue, 30 May 2000, Juergen Specht wrote:

> as you see is nobody interested in Keitai's anymore, so how
> about changing the name of the list into "Off-Topic"?

	Well I see an OT and then an accidental reply to
	it. It's true people should stay in topic but
	I think signal-to-noise ratio has been quite good
	on the list anyway.

> PS: to go back TO TOPIC, can somebody suggest some more
> serious Keitai-Lists? Thanks.

	You can find some lists at:

		http://anima.editthispage.com/ml/

	Maybe somewhere is an list where arent off topic
	posts at all (I doubt that however). Good luck.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/