(keitai-l) drop a face to cyberspace?

From: Andrea Hoffmann <ah_at_anima.de>
Date: 06/13/00
Hi all,

I met with Dan for the first time yesterday and we had such
a good time talking that we came up with the idea to organize
a keitai list f2f meeting.

Of course, since we both live in Tokyo (and many of the
people on the list here), that would the place we`d suggest
and Dan could even provide a big meeting room at his
company. Mika, I know it`s far for you, but maybe you can
still come!!

So the question is: what do you all think about that idea?

Who would be interested to meet in meatspace and see what
kind of people live on this list and what they are up to?

The date would probably be around the beginning of July
and friday evening as a proposal.

Any feedback is welcome...

Andrea
--
Andrea Hoffmann ***** Mobile: 070-7406-5370
Anima: Daily Japanese Mobile News Community