(keitai-l) Re: Worldwide Mobile

From: Takahiro Matsushima <matsushima_at_globaljapan.com>
Date: 06/14/00
差出人 : Takahiro Matsushima <matsushima@globaljapan.com>
宛先 : keitai-l@appelsiini.net <keitai-l@appelsiini.net>
日時 : 2000年6月14日 18:23
件名 : (keitai-l) Re: Worldwide Mobile

There is no Japanese mobile that has access worldwide as of now.  However,
IDO, just a month and a half ago, introduced their Global Passport cdmaOne
which works in Korea and Hong Kong as of now.  Apparently they are planning
to make it work in the US and Australia by sometime in September.  Anyway,
for the specifics, check out this site:      http://www.ido.co.jp/ido.html