(keitai-l) Scott McLennan

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 08/28/00
On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, McLennan Scott wrote:

> What I do know is Imode is a 'ripoff'. Wow Im brave to make such a
> statement. Why?

	Everyone answering to this Scotts mail should think twice
	before sending mail. Even though it might have valid points
	it is written by a guy who has been kicked out from most of
	the mailinglists he's been in. The reason: causing trouble.

	Some interesting reading:

http://www.mail-archive.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?config=fukuzawa_ucsd_edu&words=mclennan

	He has been under moderation for a while. "i-mode ripoff" mail
	came from outside-list address and was not caught for moderation.

	He has been removed from the list. Should anyone of you
	want to discuss the matter email me PRIVATELY. I don't want to
	start an off topic thread on this.

	I was warned about him in the day one he subsribed to the list.
	I apogolize for not reacting immediatly.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/