(keitai-l) New Bug In Pixo Browser...

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_anima.de>
Date: 10/04/00
I just found a new bug in the Pixo Browser...if you use it and click
on our temporary homepage:

http://anima.de/nooper/i/

and fill in the form for subscribing our launch list and click
the button, you will come to the exact same page again.

The reason? The Browser attaches all variables it finds
in a page to a GET request and creates so an incorrect URL.

If you fill in the form on the japanese page, there should be
(and I confirmed it with japanese simulators and several
I-Mode phones) only the email parameter like this:

http://anima.de/nooper/i/index.php?email=js %40 anima.de
(blancs here to protect the innocent=me!)

But Pixo attaches the other possible variables and it looks
like this:

http://anima.de/nooper/i/index.php?email=&lang=?email=js %40 anima.de
Too bad, this.

Seems that I should trust my maid more than american programmers :)

Juergen
--
Juergen Specht - Mobile Application Design and Digital Photography
Tokyo, Japan   - I-Mode Portfolio: http://www.juergenspecht.com/i/