(keitai-l) Re: virtual keyboard....

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_uwillsee.com>
Date: 10/05/00
Yep, I tend to agree that a server side solution would suck in this
sense for similar reasons. I suppose the reason you are thinking about
this is you still miss your querty keyboard. I used to think that anyone
entering anything on that silly phone keyboard was mad. In fact I would
avoid it like the plague... One day, I got this mail from Andrea that she
had sent me from her phone. I was totally impressed by the fact that she
had typed it all in. Since then, I began to give it a shot myself and lately
to my supprise, I'm getting faster and can nearly blind type the thing. I
think Ren put it nicely with his chopstick/fork imagery in an earlier post.

On the other hand, client side auto-thought completion might be a cool idea!!!

Cheers,

Tom.

--
Thomas O'Dowd                   Have you had your noop today?
tom_at_nooper.com                  http://www.nooper.com