(keitai-l) Re: New Bug In Pixo Browser...

From: rolf van widenfelt <rolf_at_pizzicato.com>
Date: 10/09/00
> The reason? The Browser attaches all variables it finds
> in a page to a GET request and creates so an incorrect URL.
>
> If you fill in the form on the japanese page, there should be
> (and I confirmed it with japanese simulators and several
> I-Mode phones) only the email parameter like this:
>
> http://anima.de/nooper/i/index.php?email=js %40 anima.de
> (blancs here to protect the innocent=me!)
>
> But Pixo attaches the other possible variables and it looks
> like this:
>
> http://anima.de/nooper/i/index.php?email=&lang=?email=js %40 anima.de
>                                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Too bad, this.

juergen,

this might be the correct behavior.
i took a look at your HTML source and you have:

    <form method="get" action="index.php?email=&lang=">

so, those extra characters are yours, no?
you might try using:

    <form method="get" action="index.php">

anyway, maybe i am missing something here...

good luck,

-rolf

ps:  great photos of the CEATEC show!
    i am in San Francisco, so couldn't be there in person.