(keitai-l) Re: BrowserHawk and PHP

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 10/10/00
On Tue, 10 Oct 2000, Kyle Barrow wrote:

> From all accounts, BrowserHawkJ runs very fast but mixing languages
> will always cause a performance hit.

	That is quite obvious and I though that was what I
	just said? Using the JavaBean through PHP's Java extension
	is not a good idea because of the slowness of the the
	extension and it was a better idea to use the bean
	in its native enviroment (jsp, Java...).

> i-mode definitions are working well with BrowserHawk here (test page

	Were the i-mode definitions included in the evaluation
	download? Some of the features (such as plugin detection)
	seemed to be missing from it.

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/