(keitai-l) Re: Phone e-mail gets OK on trains (but only in odd numbered cars)

From: I Chara <ranj_at_i-chara.com>
Date: 10/12/00
Hi

This maybe the first time I am writing on this mailing list.
So hi everyone, my name is Niranjan and  I work for IChara
Inc.[http://www.i-chara.com/]

One thing that has always intrigued me is this : if there are two or more
people talking amongst themselves in the train
no one feels its odd or disturbing (as long as its in civil decibels and
contents are usual stuff )
Then Why is it that people find a person talking to another person they cant
see, so disturbing ?
Ringing bells can be disturbing Yes, but what if the phone is in buzzer mode
? Then whats the problem ?
As far as the "People with pace makers" argument goes, arent there people
with pace makers in other public places ?
Then why not ban cell phones in all public places ?
Hmmm any insights anyone ?

-Ranj