(keitai-l) Re: I-Mode photos to website?

From: Jonathan Shore <jshore_at_e-shuppan.com>
Date: 10/13/00
I think I know what you're getting at.  Don't know if it is possible with
current phones.  Can imagine all sorts of neat apps in conjunction with
uploading a picture from the built-in camera.

There isn't any straight-forward way to do this with HTTP/HTML.  They would
have to bend HTML (or better yet put a language such as javascript or java
on the phone to do this in a standard way.  You would probably need to
indicate with some special "coding" that you want to POST or PUT the image
to the server.

Alternatively they could have a key or menu item which would cause the
current photo to be POSTed or PUT to the HTTP server - this would not
integrate with web pages well.

the traditional HTTP/HTML sense.

cheers

Jonathan