(keitai-l) b-mobile developers seminar

From: dtalbot <dtalbot_at_j-com.co.jp>
Date: 10/18/00
Apologies for plugging my own company's event but I thought it might be of
interest to Tokyo-based developers (and we could do with making up the
numbers...)

JCI's b-mobile partnership seminar will be held in the Shinagawa Prince
Hotel, Tokyo this Friday from 1-3.30. It could be right up your street if
you have an application in the pipe-line but are finding the i-mode menu is
proving a tough nut to crack. The event will be in Japanese although an
English summary will be available. Information and sign up is via our
web-page:
http://www.j-com.co.jp/japan/partners/ps_program.html

David Talbot
JCI