(keitai-l) Re: Justin Chamberlain on i-mode

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 10/18/00
Moore Derek wrote:

> But why aren't the non-official sites making money? Is it because of the
> incredible ease at which one subscribes to an official site (beautiful
> payment system).

Yup, And the fact that DoCoMo (and therefore DoCoMo-approved contents providers)
are trusted so users are more likely to buy from them.

> I know there is a lot of activity surrounding
> micropayments. Where will this go?

Same way it's gone on the web: nowhere, except for a few major players like
Amazon, Yahoo!, and AOL, who are big enough and trusted enough to have decent
revenue.

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature