(keitai-l) Re: defining feature

From: <paul.c.eijkemans_at_ac.com>
Date: 10/18/00
Well, some European network operators where able to bill for things such as
Ringtone SMS'es or services before I-Mode was even launched . I don't think
you
can look at this kind of billing as something I-Mode specific.

I agree with Nick that this is not the defining feature. I am not sure yet
      but to me it's more the complete and interwoven package of alliances,
      content, handsets, etc.
 that can be called  unique and defining.

Paul

Question:

Do people regard the micropayments/unique id element available to sites
within the portal as being the defining feature of "imode"? (rather than a
useful/important extra)

I do not - I am curious what others think.

Nick