(keitai-l) Re: defining feature

From: Renfield Kuroda <Renfield.Kuroda_at_msdw.com>
Date: 10/18/00
I think the defining feature of i-mode is contents.
The wealth of, the quality of, the ease-of-use of, the free and pay mix of.

Content is what drove Enoki-san to hire Matsunaga and empower her to overrule
even the mighty engineers of NTT DoCoMo, and it's contents that make users
want to use (and pay for) a service, not technology, hype marketing, or even
(ultimately) DoCoMo's monopoly power (there are plenty of examples of DoCoMo
launching services with the full might of their monopoly power and they still
tanked b/c they weren't providing a service that people actually wanted).

r e n

--
ascii: r e n f i e l d
octal: \162 \145 \156 \146 \151 \145 \154 \144

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature