(keitai-l) browser bug list/eccentricities

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 10/18/00
A while ago I asked on this list whether anyone was keeping a list of
bugs/eccentricities of browsers in particular phones, or of imode browsers
in general.

(eg - the - apparant on some phones at least, and not page-memory related
- limit on 32 items in a pulldown menu. The way imode dns generates errors
for urls that ordinary 'net dns accepts)

There was no response.

 If someone is, fine - if not, would any developer who has found one
kindly send details to me and I will throw them on a  webpage?

I need this so *I* can keep track - and I am sure it would benefit others.

Nick

/   May Ltd.     nick@kyushu.com
/   Mitsui Yakuin Heights Suite 903, 2-11-33 Yakuin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
/   Japan 810-0022   Tel/Fax   81 (92) 735 7933    090 8835 5602