(keitai-l) Re: Mobile System GameBoy

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 10/31/00
>>keitai-l@appelsiini.net さんは書かれました:
>	Somehow I got the impression that leisure services are
>	somehow bad? Personally I believe enternainment is and
>	will be driving force of mobile applications. IMO Europeans
>	(yes I am one) should change their view about mobile
>	applications from doing smart applications to smart phones
>	for smart people to not so smart applications (entertainment)
>	to not so smart phones (who needs a spreadsheet in the phone
	anyway) to not so smart people (not meaning dumb people but
	more towards teenagers than business excecutives).

The problem with these non-Japanese is they just don't know how to enjoy
themselves.... :-)

I think people should remember that the mobile market in Japan is
probably more strongly driven by young people than it is in other
countries.

Nick