(keitai-l) Re: Business Model

From: M. David <davidm1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10/31/00
All information systems (at least on the surface) are used for a large
extent for entertainment. I just read 65% of all real $$$ spent online is
on sex related web sites.
I would guess that FM radio's biggest audience is for music- talk shows and
information-weather business news.
The old wire service, was used to transmit horse race info.
The telephone may be an exception- at least between 8am-6pm, but the people
making money directly off the use of the phone are pay per call 1-900 sex
lines etc..

Why should an internet capable phone be any different? Perhaps your talking
about the $$$ that can't be directly measured, B2B etc.

David M.