(keitai-l) Official sites

From: Magnus Sävmarker <magnus.savmarker_at_celltribe.com>
Date: 11/01/00
I am new at the list and I would like to say hi and thank everyone for the
informative discussions. Very Good! Right now I am preparing a presentation
of the mobile Internet in Japan. I have been scanning the archieves, but I
don't think that I have found the answers. I would be truly grateful if
anyone would help me out.

 I would like to show some examples of the official sites, what it really
looks like, preferrably from J-sky but also I-mode. Is it possible to access
the offical sites somehow from a PC, since I am in Sweden? How can one find
the URL? If it is not possible, how are they protected not only from PCs but
also other operators ? I assume that if one has a J-phone, technically one
could view (apart from GIFs) all the i-mode sites, right?

Thank you very much

Magnus