(keitai-l) Re: number of WAP pages

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 11/02/00
On Fri, 3 Nov 2000, Tony Chan wrote:

> The last point: I write for two magazines. Telecom Asia and Wireless
> Asia. Our URL is: www.telecomasia.net. Click on the magazine names on
> the right sectionfor achives and stories. Incidently someone, I think
> Mika, actually linked one of my stories, about Wireless Games to this
> list. Thanks.

	Yes it was me. Must say the wireless game article was great.
	I read it from paper version of wireless asia which a friend
	of mine brought back from a trip to Japan. Later I did a quick
	search on google and found the website. Also must say the
	subscription to the paper magazine is on its way :)

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/