(keitai-l) Re: number of WAP pages

From: rolf <rolf_at_pizzicato.com>
Date: 11/03/00
i think it is hard to refute this number.  it might even be quite accurate.
but, i think the number of WAP pages out there is not a very useful number.
what's the quality of these pages?  does anyone really visit most of them?

besides, with some of the transcoding software out there, you could potentially
access most of the pages on the regular internet (although, surely with highly
varying results),
and then they could claim billions of pages.

this leads to another question:

i wonder where i can find actual i-mode traffic numbers (e.g. page views/day)?
did you know that yahoo reported 780M page views/day during the september quarter?
does anyone know if some of the popular sites are reporting their statistics?
(besides chakumelo downloads)

thanks!

-rolf  (in i-mode-less San Francisco)