(keitai-l) Re: JPHONE, IMODE, EZWEB ERROR Messages

From: Peter Mathews <pmathews_at_emerge-us.com>
Date: 11/07/00
Hello all,
I am new to the list, so please be easy on me.
Doing some backend work on a JSKY, IMODE and EZWEB campaign. One of my testers
using Jsky said that
he recieved an  ERROR message " Error (REP 348)". This message was recieved
when my script tried to send
the user back to a thank you page.

 I am having a heck of time finding this or any error message
documentation on JSKY (english or japanese). I am not sure if this request  has
been asked before, but can someone
point me to URL(s) for JSKY, IMODE and EZWEB error message documentation.

TIA

peter