(keitai-l) Re: Location based foo

From: Mika Tuupola <tuupola_at_appelsiini.net>
Date: 11/14/00
On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Arjen van Blokland wrote:

> have to input the area where they are. If the location is automatically
> recognized they only have to request what type of information they need. In
> this case they will select Italian. They will receive a list of 10 Italian

	In this case we might need to think is this advertising in
	its oldest sense or is the service you described a
	restaurant guide. I think this more as a restaurant guide
	(service). We could argue that this is also advertising.

	I agree your exmample is most probably usefull. However
	would it work if the user had "italian food" in her profile,
	and the restaurants would start sending him pizza adds
	when she entered the area?

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/