(keitai-l) Re: Mundane question

From: Colin Forster <colin.forster_at_redsheriff.com>
Date: 11/16/00
I got hold hold of a Tu-Ka phone (which uses ez-web service(WAP)) from Loax
in Akihabara (there is usually someone there who's english is reasonable)
while I only had a tourist visa. The only reason I got Tu-Ka was because
iMode wasn't providing English support then. The phone itself cost 10 yen
and the only condition was that payment of the bill was via direct debit
from a credit card.

Good luck.
Colin