(keitai-l) Re: giga networks flyer promotion sent to i-mode handsets

From: Thomas O'Dowd <tom_at_uwillsee.com>
Date: 11/16/00
On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 04:30:48PM +0900, Andrea Hoffmann wrote:
> phone, can register his/her i-mode email address with them and will get
> a coupon get sent to the phone, which is the free ticket to the movie.

Sounds expensive to me. Does this mean, my phone will start ringing
every now and again with advertisements (aka spam) because I opted to
give my email address in return for a free cinema ticket...

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd                   Have you had your noop today?
tom_at_nooper.com                  http://www.nooper.com