(keitai-l) Why mobile devices would fail...

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_anima.de>
Date: 11/22/00
Hi Group,

I just found out the main target group of mobile devices with
color screen, Internet access and more:

  Sales representatives, maintenance and security personnel,
  truck drivers, reporters, doctors, police, real estate brokers,
  people who run small businesses, managers who travel a lot on
  business, marketing people, who communicate with several media
  at a time.

Sorry, but I can not find 'Giggling Girls', 'Salary Man' and
'Average Human Being in Japan' anywhere in this text above,
so I assume that mobile devices with color screen can
NOT be really successful in 'Europe, Africa and Asia'...
if you read the marketing text from Nokia:

http://www.nokia.com/phones/9210/corporate.html

:))

Juergen