(keitai-l) Re: popular i-mode sites subsidized by advertising..

From: jeffrey funk <funk_at_rose.rokkodai.kobe-u.ac.jp>
Date: 11/27/00
Sorry about some key missing information. The unit is "thousands of page
views per week." "Total" refers to the total number of page views for the
entire site while  "top page" refers to the total number of page views (per
week) for the top page. Thus WNI weather was getting 11.5 million page views
per week on the average for its entire site and 1.5 million page views per
week on the average for its top page. The "total" at the very top refers to
all I-mode sites. thus, all of the I-mode sites were getting  1.1 billion
views per week in october or 4.5 billion views in all of october.

Jeffrey L. Funk