(keitai-l) Re: Lost public iMenu

From: Gustaf Rosell <gustaf_at_xpedio.com>
Date: 11/28/00
At 05:17 2000-11-29 +0900, you wrote:
>Gustaf Rosell wrote:
> >
> > I can not find the open i-mode menus (neither English nor Japanes) from the
> > public Internet any more. Are they really taken away or just moved?
>
>there are still on my imode phone...
>Actually, I am not sure they have ever been accessible on
>the public internet. There is a big chance that what you
>have been looking at was not actually the imode front-page
>but something else or a demo.

There were both a Japanese and English limited version of the iMenu on the
public Internet, of course without the paid services. This was something
good for us spending most of the time outside Japan, for showing to others
and perhaps when we start longing for the true (and only) mobile Internet...

Now, there's only the site lineup from the brochure:

http://www.nttdocomo.com/i/imenu/index.html

/g

http://xped.io | gustaf_at_xpedio.com | t +46 8 674 50 47 | m +46 70 916 4747