(keitai-l) Re: Redirect ok? (ASP)

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 11/30/00
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
>Do you know which models in particular fail or is it all 501 series
>phones;
>I couldn't find anything about this on the DoCoMo developer pages?

I can't find my other phone at the moment, so can't give you the model
number - it is early 501. As I recollect, it is some, but not all, of the
501 series. There is a note about it somewhere, again, I can't remember
where. Could someone send me (privately) the url for the developer spec
pages and I will try and track it down.

For the phones it does not work for, it really does not work. I read the
spec then tried it out and it failed with an error on my 501 gen handset.
I had to rewrite a site to get around the problem. Sorry i can't currently
be more precise.

regards nick